Required work experience: 3–6 years
We at Funexpected create a mobile learning platform for children that helps them develop logical and algorithmic thinking, spatial skills, and numeracy. Our app Funexpected Math has been featured by Apple in more than 30 countries, won the EdTech Breakthrough (Best Math solution), Webby Award (Games: Best Visual Design), Kidscreen Award (The Best Learning App), and many others. We collaborate with scientists worldwide (University of California, Berkeley; University College of London, HSE, etc.).
And now we are looking for a Product Manager that will help us grow faster and implement new ideas and formats inside the app.Some of the most challenging things in this role are:
- Build and manage the development pipeline with the team.
- Achieve deliverables through managing dev processes, resourcing, and prioritization.
- Proactively assess and communicate operational risks and opportunities within the assigned scope and actively work with other team members like Product owners, Tech lead and Art/Design leads to reach the optimal solution.
- Establish an overall development schedule based on task estimation for production.
- Determine resource requirements to meet task requirements.
- Establish a project budget, determine task dependencies, and support the team to own tasks.
- Effectively run and support various key meetings in the Dev cycle; stand-ups, sprint planning, feature kick-off, green light, retrospective, etc.
- Maintain regular communication with the team and coordinate dependencies with external partners.
Great to have:
The ideal teammate for us would be someone genuinely interested in games, especially kids' games. It would be great to have experience with one of the game engines and understand the production pipeline for mobile games or apps.We are glad to offer :
- Flexible schedule and ability to work some of the time remotely
- Competitive salary and professional growth
- Ability to implement your ideas and shape the product
- Group English lessons
- Great team and a nice office in one of the Moscow parks
If you think you don't tick all
the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
Just write at email@example.com